Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shakespearean Festival- The Greenshow

My first company trip took me to Southern Utah and Vegas. I got the opportunity to visit my sister Sarah and her family while I was there. I stayed with them and made my visits to the hospitals in the surrounding area. 
One of the evenings we went to the Greenshow which is a prelude to the Shakespeare festival performances. While I was there Sarah also had two exchange students from Taiwan. 
Here come the performers. They were gypsies that visited with the audience for a little bit before they went up on stage for their performance.
Mingling with the audience was part of their act. We got the yummy tarts and the Gypsy lady came and talked to Carson about his and telling him that she really wanted one as well. 
Paityn sure loved her tart. 





It was a fun performance and the kids really had a good time. 
It was so fun when I arrived at their house. They were all outside waiting for me to get there. Paityn is usually not very warm toward people. But as soon as I got out of the vehicle she ran over to me calling my name and gave me a big hug. It was so great. 
She wanted her picture taken all the time. 
Since I started taking pictures with Paityn everyone had to get their picture with me. 
Sierra got a fun treat while I was there. On my second day visiting hospitals she got to go along for the ride with me. It was fun to get to have some one on one time with her. Thanks Sierra for the great company it was fun to have you along for the ride. 
Mr. Handsome, he already has the girls flocking to him. He is going to be very busy in a few years when he gets to start dating. 
Yup Paityn had to get another one. I love her curly hair. She is so adorable. 
Miss. Briana she is the little mom. She likes to be in charge of whatever she can be in charge of. 
Paityn and Briana are little Divas. They both love to pose for pictures and can't ever get enough taken. 
I sure do love these kids. I had a great time and I always look forward to my visits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment