Friday, August 3, 2012

Cedar Breaks

On one of my days of visiting hospitals June 21st, I got to drive through the mountains in Southern Utah. It was an area I had never been before. 
On my drive I began to miss living in the West. I miss the mountains. 
 I miss the evergreen trees.
Along my drive there was a sign that said Cedar Breaks overlook.
I pulled over to go see what I could see. I did not expect to see what I saw. 
It was a pretty incredible view. The crazy thing about it, is at my car when I got out there was no wind. It was a calm day but as soon as I got to the open canyon of the breaks there was an incredibly strong wind. 



I would have to say that this is probably one of the most beautiful sites I have ever seen in Southern Utah, well probably in Utah all together. Something very different than what I grew up with in our mountains. What a magnificent scene. It was spectacular and so glad I took the 5 minutes to pull over and take a look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment