Sunday, August 5, 2012

Topiary Gardens in Rhode Island.

Last year when my Mom and Aunt Connie came to visit me we got an annual pass to the Mansions in Newport RI. The one thing we didn't get time to see was the Topiary Gardens. I finally made it back down this year before my annual pass expired. 

My friend Liz Hollender joined me in the adventure. 
There sure are interesting tree sculptures they create in these gardens. 






Mommy and baby bear
Liz giving the bear a hug.
A Bamboo Maze

Dinosaur 
Such a lovely Garden, but it was drier than dry. It didn't look like those flowers had been watered in weeks. 


After the garden we went over to a couple of Mansions that Liz hadn't seen yet. 


Enjoying the view and ocean breeze. 
Liz and I had a great time. It was a gorgeous day and I had great company. 
Thanks for joining me Liz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment