Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Phoenix Part 2



Another day we went to the Phoenix Zoo. Kaden had a blast and loved seeing all of the animals. 
Mason slept pretty much the whole time we were there. He enjoyed hanging out in his stroller in the shade. 



Kaden and Elizabeth. I really love this picture of the two of them. 
Kaden riding any animal he could climb on. 

I really like this one too. 
Look at that cute kid. 
Me and Kaden. 

My favorite animals at the Zoo are the Lions, Tigers, and Elephants. 


We wanted to ride the camel but we were running out of time and there was a long wait for the camel rides. Maybe next time. 
These ducks were so funny looking. Their feet look like feathers. It is even more funky looking when they are in the water. 
The flamingos were so fascinating in the way in which they would stand. 



Mountain Lions are pretty incredible. 

Kaden with the kamodo dragon. He was disappointed it wasn't a crocodile. 


I got a kick out of the feathers atop of the head on this bird. 



Kaden and I went into a monkey village where we got to walk through an area where these little monkeys are swinging in the trees and on the lines right in front of us.
It was neat to see the monkeys up close and personal and not behind a fence. 
They were the cutest monkeys ever. 

I remember riding a turtle as a kid. Unfortunately they did not allow you to ride this one or I might have just taken it for a spin. 

I had a great time in Phoenix with Elizabeth and her family and my friend Daniel. I look forward to my return. 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Next time, visit me too!!!! I didn't realize your sis was here.

Post a Comment