Friday, February 15, 2013

Cleveland, OH and San Francisco, CA

I headed out to Cleveland for a few days to visit with some clients. These Elephants were in the airport. I thought they were kind of fun. 
Cleveland is not a place I will ever need to go again. It was horrible weather, the roads were not cleared well and the wind blew all the time. The only thing worth seeing in Cleveland was this building at night. It was something and I enjoyed seeing it each night that I drove past it. 
After Cleveland I went to San Francisco. The weather was fantastic and it was beautiful there. We stayed downtown in China Town and there was this great park out the window I enjoyed watching.  
We got done early one day with our meetings so I went for a walk. I walked up the steepest hill in San Francisco on my way to the Coit Tower. 




Christopher Columbus in front of the Coit Tower. 
A church from the view a top of the tower. 
Golden Gate Bridge
Alcatraz

Transamerica Pyramid is the tallest skyscraper in the San Francisco skyline.





Inside the tower.

Old time elevator with the sliding gate door and all. 

Inside the base of the tower were some murals on the walls.


A cool looking building.
The steep hill that has steps built in to the side. 

I really wanted to go on a tour to Alcatraz but they were all sold out. Next time I will have to pre-plan better when I know I am going out for another meeting. 
San Fran at night. It really was a fun city and I really enjoyed the nice weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment