Sunday, February 10, 2013

Entertaining Work Clients

In December 2012 I flew out to Las Vegas for a trade show. I really hate early morning flights because it means getting up at 3am to get to the airport in time to make your flight. 
But what makes those early morning flights worth it is the sunrise I get to enjoy. 

I have an extremely hard time sleeping on planes so I enjoy watching Gods beauties blossom as the world begins to come alive.

Well worth giving up some sleep to witness this. 

We were at a pharmacy conference and Bill Clinton was the keynote speaker. I was actually very impressed with the work he has been doing in health care across the world. I will get a chance to listen to him speak again in March. 
As part of this conference we were able to meet up with some clients. A very important client was staying at our hotel and so one night we invited them to join us for dinner. 
My co-worker has a membership to a club that gets him into prestigious clubs all over the US so we got to go to the Foundation Room at the Mandalay Bay that is just below the Mandalay Bay words on the top of the building. 
It was a pretty cool view of Las Vegas. 

This is the room where we had dinner. We were given a private room and had a good time. The food was good but very expensive. I was glad I didn't have to pay for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment