Thursday, November 24, 2011

Introducing Mom and Aunt Connie to my friends!

My parents worry a lot about me. I wanted them to know that I am surrounded by many great people who care and look out for me. I decided to have a couple of dinners to introduce my Mom and Aunt Connie to some of these people. 
The first dinner I had I invited the people who have taken me under their wings and welcomed me in as part of their families. Dick Danjou, Jo and Bill Maitland, Bob and Leeann Packer. We had a wonderful dinner and I was glad Mom and Aunt Connie got to meet them and they got to meet Mom and Aunt Connie. 
The next dinner I had was with my friends who have become my family away from home. So many great people came and I could tell lots of things about each one for how they have touched my life but we would be here all day. 
The dinner turned out great and I had an amazing turnout of people who showed up. 
Sitting with Mom and Aunt Connie are:
Liz Hollender, Mindy McDonald, July Tracy, Rob Leahey, Micaiah Masterson and Karina Holthoff. 
Austin Walters, Daniel McMurtry, Celeste Carolin, Diana Densley, Diana's brother, Cathie Ballif, Vera Hernandez and Joe Michela --Stanley Jean Charles was also there but didn't make it in the picture. 

Thank you all for coming and being a part of my life. Thank you for showing my mom I am surrounded by wonderful and amazing people who look out for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment