Saturday, August 21, 2010

Maggiano's Little Italy

For work a few weeks ago our company treated our department to a really nice dinner for the great performance we did for the first half of the year. I had attended dinners like these before when I worked for Xactware but they were a little bit different. Ipswitch had our dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy.
The evening started off with an open bar where everyone was drinking up a storm. There were only 3 of us who were not drinking. One guy from our Utah office was visiting and he and I were not drinking. And then one other co-worker wasn't drinking either. My co-worker Matt felt bad that I wasn't drinking anything so he went and asked them what they had that was non-alcoholic and he came back with a sprite/cranberry drink. It was so thoughtful of him to not want me to be left out. 
While everyone was drinking I decided to go check out the bathroom. I think it is always interesting to see what the bathroom looks like in fancy places. They had these hand towels that had the name of the restaurant on them. 

The dinner was fabulous. We started off with some appetizers and there were some really good food. Then we moved on to the main dish and it was brought out on big platters so we could all have some of all of it. I really liked this idea because I was able to taste all of it rather than picking one dish. Then we moved on to dessert which was a New York Cheese Cake and an Apple Crostada. I wish I could remember all the other amazing food we ate but I can't remember the names of them but they were all amazing. 
I am so blessed to be working for a company like Ipswitch. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father putting me in the path of someone to connect me with this amazing company. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We LOVE this place!!! Yummy!

Post a Comment