Monday, July 4, 2011

20th Year Anniversary-Closing Breakfast and Randomness

Sunday morning we all gathered in the dinning hall for breakfast and Roger said a few last words.
He had a few of the upper management team talk. Ennio Carboni is always a great motivational speaker.
Ennio and his wife
Roger, Ennio, and his wife.






Some of the management team got these plates with chocolate molds of the Breakers and yummy looking covered strawberries.

Main entrance of the hotel.













Jared and Martha







We were provided with all kinds of great amenities to remember this great trip.
Jared and Martha
All and all this was an amazing trip and I feel very blessed to work for an amazing company like Ipswitch. I would also have to say I think I work for the best division as well. I have really enjoyed working for Ipswitch over the past year and a half. We were selected as the 2nd top place to work in Boston. I had the opportunity to be able to attend a breakfast representing our company when we were named the 2nd top place to work.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Florida looks beautiful!! Looks like lots of fun and relaxing!

Post a Comment