Sunday, July 3, 2011

20th Year Anniversary-Catamaran Tour

As part of the trip we all got to pick an activity that we wanted to do. We could go on an air boat ride in the Everglades, Golfing, Spa day, Shopping trip, Bike tour, Catamaran tour. Jared and I choose to do the Catamaran Tour.

It was a beautiful day to spend out on a boat on the water. The water in Florida is so beautiful. It is so blue you can see all the way to the bottom in the more shallow parts.





We saw some people Parasailing it looked like it was a lot of fun.

Jared and Martha
Earlier in the day before we went out on the boat we went snorkeling. It was so much fun. It was amazing to be able to swim so easily with fins and a snorkel. It was liking being in a whole other world. There was such beauty beneath the surface. We saw some really interesting fish. We swam through some little jellyfish that were so small you couldn't see them but we could feel them sting us. I would see one every once in a while but it was hard to make them out. It was an amazing experience I wish the water was clearer in Boston so I could go snorkeling here more.

1 comment:

john said...

I think I can speak for everybody when I say that we want to see more pictures of you in your swimming suit.

Post a Comment