Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hot Stove Cool Music Sports Roundtable Charity Dinner

 January 14th I get to work and there were tickets left for a Charity dinner that Ipswitch was sponsoring. They had 5 tickets and no takers so they were given to me and they were $100 a ticket. I felt like a high roller. I was only able to get 3 other friends to join me so I gave one of the tickets to my co-worker to get another one of his friends to go with him. This charity is to help underprivileged children. There was some yummy food and amazing chocolate from a company called Berkshire Bark Chocolates. They had one chocolate that had chucks of cranberries in it and another with whoopers in it. They were really tasty.   
There was a discussion on pitching and they had Curt Schilling who use to be a pitcher for the Red Sox. 
 Me with the entire roundtable members. 
 Cassie got married over the Christmas break and it was fun to have her come and hang out with us. 
 Me and Jeremy
 Jarrod Saltalamacchia he is a current pitcher for the Red Sox
 Look at this cute couple me and Bronson Arroyo. He use to play for the Red Sox and now plays for the Cincinnati Reds. 
 Jeremy, me, Micaiah
 Micaiah, Jeremy, me, Cassie
 We got to go out in the stands and it was fun to see them covered in snow. 
 Yup those are the seats. 






Theo Epstien the GM of the Red Sox. Yup that is Jeremy and Me trying to sneak  in a picture with him.  

Hear we are eating our dinner and listening to them talk about pitching. Well Cassie and I didn't understand most of what was going on so we had our own conversation to keep ourselves entertained. 
It was a good time and a fun experience to be able to have an opportunity to go to a dinner $100 a pop yeah I would say that would be a once in a life time experience. I am one lucky person to be able to do these kinds of fun things due to the amazing company I have the chance to work for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment