Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sales Kick off Meeting and Celtic Game

January 18-20 we had a Sales Kick off Meeting hosted at the Fairmont Battery Wharf in Boston.

I have never had the pleasure of attending a meeting like this before. At Xactware when they would have these meetings only the National Sales team got to go no other sales people were invited. It was a great way to see what to expect for 2011 at Ipswitch. It was a great way to introduce the working of new product releases and what type of feature to expect to be included. We talked about ways in which we can improve the product as well as ways we can improve our selling techniques.
This is the lobby of the hotel. I spent a few breaks out here to just relax.

The room with the red chairs is where we ate lunch everyday. The food was amazing!
I wasn't feeling well during the time of the meetings so I had a orange-lemonade cocktail that I drank warm to sooth my throat and I would visit the Bar here multiple times a day to have them heat me a glass of juice.
This was the lights in our conference room. I thought they were pretty cool.
At the end of the first night we were treated to dinner to Joe's American Bar and Grill. I had Lobster Raviolis and they were Delicious. We also had clam chowder and Salad to start the meal off and ended with Chocolate cake.
At the end of our second day we had a surprise event. We didn't know what it was till the day we got to the meeting. When we got there and heard the announcement it was pretty amazing. We were all being treated to the Celtic game in the premier box seating. They had catered food and drinks in 3 suites for us all. It was a good time to be able to eat, lounge, visit, and watch the game.  


Dancers but it is hard to see!


This was a fruit platter in one of the rooms. It was nice to end all the other food off with some fruit.
Me, Brian Jacobs (Atlanta office) Johnny Ward
The surprises were not over yet. Ennio comes in and says we have arranged to have the championship trophy brought in for everyone to see touch and take pictures for 3 minutes per room. So we had to snap photos fast.

Johnny didn't have a camera and wanted his picture too so I helped him out.


This was the biggest of the three rooms we spent time in. There were couches in the room as well but it is to the far left to where you can't see them.
I feel so spoiled working for Ipswitch. There is always something on the horizon to look forward to. They really think of nice and special ways to help people feel appreciated. I have been so fortunate to be able to take advantage of so many fun opportunities in the short year I have worked with them so far. I look forward to many more years with Ipswitch and I hope in return I can be the best employee for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment