Thursday, December 30, 2010

Family Times

 I wanted to get pictures with everyone before I left. So while we were still dressed in our Sunday best we took some pictures. 
 Me and the kids!
Sarah and Martha
 Carson and Kaden started fighting with each other so they got a time out and had to stand at the wall then Briana started trying to boss them around about how to stand at the wall so she also got a time out to stand at the wall. 
To finish their punishment they had to hug each other. At the end of their hug Carson took Kaden's hand as you see it and said lets tango. It was so funny. 
 How could a girl resist kisses from two of the most handsome men in her life. 
 Martha and Kaden I loved his little smile here. 

 Carson and Martha 
 Briana and Martha
 Sierra was being a pest about taking a picture. Here is our funny picture.
 Martha and Sierra this one is much better. 
Martha and Paityn

Thanks again for allowing me to come and spend so much time with you all over the Thanksgiving holiday. I have missed you all so much and I already miss you. I had such a good time playing and visiting with you all. Thanks for making a fun vacation with many new adventures. Can't wait till my next visit.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Very cute. Her kids are all grown up - that's crazy!! You look great - and happy! :)

Christine said...

I hope you can schedule us into your next visit...it would be fun to have you to our house too! It looks like you had lots of fun. I can't believe how Kaden's grown.

Post a Comment