Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas light exploring

One of my family traditions is to go Christmas light looking. I asked my friend Daniel if he would like to go with me and so we headed out to find some places I had heard of from some locals. We found a few streets that had some really good lights. All of these pictures come from the same street. This entire street minus about 3 houses were totally decorated. We saw another street that everyone on the street had decorated with just white lights. It was very pretty. Thanks Daniel for joining me in our Christmas Light Exploring!







 We even saw a couple of houses that had blinking lights set to music. They were fun to see but were not as impressive as the ones on youtube. Thank you to all my friends who helped me fill my time during this Christmas season. I really enjoyed attending Bishop and Sister Maitland's Christmas Eve festivities. They sure do a great job at making you feel like a part of their family. Just what one needs when they are not with their own family for the holiday. For Christmas I had the opportunity to go to the Hutchins' home with my friend Julie and spend the day with them and their family. I am so Grateful for the Hutchins and the Maitlands for being a home away from home. Thank you for sharing your love with so many and inviting me into your families. 
I hope every one had a Merry Christmas and a 
Happy New Year! 
Party it up tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment