Monday, March 22, 2010

Ducks love all the extra WATER!

Even though many places like this pond got flooding the ducks didn't mind at all. They were enjoying the water and the warm day. They were all just lounging around on the banks sun bathing and then going for a swim here and there. You can tell when these ducks are around people a lot because they let me get really close to them. I probably could have pet some of them if I wanted to. They didn't seem like they were afraid at all.





This duck is such a beauty. I love the green and blue heads.







Pick me, pick me I am really photogenic. CHEESE!

These are the twins. Aren't they just adorable. 












Get ready for take off!

Start your engines!

Lunch time! All the ducks from all over the pond flew and swam over to the far side of the pond. A Man was getting ready to go fishing. Once he cast out his line all the ducks swam away. 

I think these two just enjoyed watching everyone else make fools of themselves swimming over to the man expecting food and they didn't get anything. I think I even heard a chuckle or two out of them.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the picture of the stairs in the sepia color. So nice to have pretty stuff so close to your house. See you Soon!!

Martha said...

I loved that picture too. Even though it didn't have any ducks in it I thought I would add it to the page. I am trying to be more creative with the pictures that I take and add different things to it. Just think I am scanning everything to find the really neat things for you to see when you come visit me. See you in less than a week. Oh yeah and it is suppose to be raining in LA on Thursday next week. :(

Post a Comment