Sunday, August 9, 2009

Unwelcomed Guest

The other night I was walking from the livingroom to the kitchen and the lights were off. Then I needed something that required me to turn the light on. Boy was I glad I did. As I was walking back into the livingroom I happened to glance down at the wall and I found a very large spidery kind of thing. It was about 4 inches long or maybe longer and had a ton of legs. I don't know if it is some sort of centipede but I have never seen one like this before. I am glad I found him because that is one dude I don't want creeping around my house at night in the dark. Not sure where he came from but my guess would be the basement. I think my basement is the home of many creatures I don't want to run into. The picture is not the greatest. I couldn't get my camera to focus well and I wasn't sure how fast this little "big" guy could go with all those legs and I didn't want to lose him. So I settled for a blurry picture so I could exterminate him. As a for warning, beware of the dark corners you may find something unexpected. Now you all know what to look forward to when you come to visit me. But you are all welcomed guests unlike my unwelcomed, now dead friend below.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad he was yours and not mine. I had a dream a spider hissed at us then bit Carson's toe last night then a few minutes later Steve flung the covers I guess he thought there was something crawling on him. At least he wasn't in your bedroom.

Heidi said...

Ew, ew, and ewwwwww! Creepy crawlies are grotty to the max man! ;) I just killed a humongo black widow the other day because Darren couldn't...he was too busy cowering in the hallway behind me.

Rachel said...

I had my own creepy crawly friend join me in the shower yesterday. A spider dropped from the ceiling right in the middle of my pleasant shower. I know my heart must of missed a few beats!

Post a Comment