Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ward Campout Variety Show Competition.

The single wards in Boston had a combine campout in New Hampshire at Camp Zion. It was a lovely evening and I loved the way the night looked on the lake. 
This is me my roommate Amy and her fiance Trent. 

Julie and Me
This ward had the 40's and 50's era to represent They did a good job with their singing and dancing. They also had a very funny MC he was hilarious. 
I have selected some of the fun songs and skit parts for you to view. I hope you enjoy it. They are not the best quality but that is the best I could do considering it was dark and I was far up in the stands. 
The two videos above are from the ward that had the 60's and 70's era. 

The rest of the videos are from my ward that had the 80's and 90's era. So there is one skit part from Save By The Bell. The rest are music videos from that time era. 

All of the wards did a great job and it was a lot of fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment