Monday, April 4, 2011

Carson's Birthday Weekend

The weekend of March 4, 2011 I was able to go out to Enoch, Utah and see my family. My parents and 3 sisters were going to be there so it gave me an opportunity to be able to see the majority of my family all in one visit. Carson turned 8 so we had a birthday party for him on his birthday and the following day he was baptised.
Paityn with her curly hair.
Dad (John), Steve, Kaden and Paityn
Mom (Dianne), Dad, Kaden
Marilyn and Dave Carpenter
Carson with his CTR towel from Aunt Connie
Most of the girls.
Briana, Martha, Amelie, Sarah, Sierra, Paityn
Look at that, isn't she adorable.
For the day of Carson's birthday we just had cookies and ice cream rather than a cake because we had cake the day of the baptism. Kaden was patiently waiting for his cookie. What a cute boy.
Kaden and I playing around, I sure do love these kids and miss them every time I have to leave.

Dad and Mom
This is Olivia's camera skills she wanted to take the picture of the two of us. She got most of us in. But hello faces.
There we go that is a bit better not so close. Cute sisters!
Amelie and Martha
Amelie is an exchange student from Belgium she fit right in with the family. It was fun to meet her and get to know her better.
Kaden and Martha. This was our goodbye hug the morning he had to go.
Mom, Martha, Dad
My mom made these hats for all the kids. Kaden had just smashed his hand so he wasn't wanting to stand with the kids so Christine was helping him to stay a part of the group.
Back: Briana, Kaden, Emma
Middle: Hannah, Paityn, Sierra
Front: Ben, Asher, Carson
Steve and Carson
Steve, Sarah, Carson
Carpenter Family
Carson and I
Paityn keeping busy as we waited for the baptism to start.
Sarah and I had the task of dishing up cake and ice cream for everyone after the baptism.
The kids spent a lot of time out on the trampoline. It was a lot of fun and we were lucky to have nice weather.
Christine was practicing her photography skills.
Then entire group, Carpenter, Knopp, and Paxton Families
Me with the Knopp Family.
It was a good time to be able to see everyone. I just wish that Rebecca and Elizabeth could have been there so I could have seen them as well. It is crazy to see how much everyone has grown so quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful site. A lot of useful information here.
I am sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.

And certainly, thanks on your effort!

Here is my website; sexvideovoyeur.com

Post a Comment