Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring




Spring is finally here and everything has started to blossom.
 
This is Grandmother Willow's daughter and she has found a home near my home. I thought this was a really funny tree so I wanted to share it.

As I drive to work I have noticed there are so many different colors. The thing that has stuck out to me the most is the many different colors of red. There has been different shades of red.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The other thing I have seen a lot of here is a lot of tulips they are everywhere and they are so beautiful.
 
 
 

There are many more beautiful things I have seen. It is so pretty I just love it!




When you can see the beauty of the earth, what a gran blessing we have been given to look at everyday. What beautiful creates Heavenly Father has made for us to enjoy in life.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Wow, it is so pretty out there! I love all of your pictures, you have a gift for picture taking. You inspired me to write on my blog...well maybe next week.

Post a Comment